Do you like pork? Corn whiskey? Wrasslin with horses and small bears? XBox? Cheese sammiches and brown dope? If so, I'm yer Captain Posey Pants.

Friday, June 10, 2005

By the way, and I can't believe I keep forgetting to tell you all this...

But I talked to Thom Whitaker the other day. He's a dispatcher for Averitt Express trucking; I was transferred to him when I was looking for a quick method to get a large load of powder-coated steel back from our supplier in Chattanooga.

"Is the is the same Patrick Hardin who's married to Chauntelle?" he asked me.

I was in a hurry, plus I did not want to talk to him, but the call lasted long enough for him to tell me that Greg Addington's father died. I think he said father. Which I am very sorry about. But then, Thom asked me were we coming to the funeral. Coming to the funeral of the man that I had just found out was dead, the father of a man I barely knew 5 years ago.

Uh, no, I'm not going to the funeral.

1 Comments:

Blogger RachieK said...

He's such a slimy, putrid man.

10:44 PM, June 10, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home