Do you like pork? Corn whiskey? Wrasslin with horses and small bears? XBox? Cheese sammiches and brown dope? If so, I'm yer Captain Posey Pants.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

More terrible poetry...

Probably somewhere in 1991 or 1992. I certainly hope not much later than that.




pretty well facsimilous when you stand there in your emptiness
expecting me to buy
a hundred thousand haircut boys are singing 'bout the all-good toys
they're begging me to try
mall crawlers with their dead eyes watching

mall crawlers with their dead eyes watching as you advertise
you laugh you rot our future's brains you take you make consumers

twenty pages of dialogue a night

2 Comments:

Blogger Chauntelle said...

This is truly awful. And I say this knowing truly awful poetry. I've written some awful stuff; came across it whilst packing. (Rachel, that "whilst" is just for you...)

I'm just not brave enough to publish any of it.

I am impressed by the use of "facsimilous." Is that even a word??? If not, it sure should be. Like "mufty."

10:15 PM, June 06, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you whole heartedly. Its not good at all. however in a weird sense of a way, you have made a dig into something.

1:41 PM, June 08, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home