Do you like pork? Corn whiskey? Wrasslin with horses and small bears? XBox? Cheese sammiches and brown dope? If so, I'm yer Captain Posey Pants.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Um, I'm wondering is our agent could have done a better job with the pictures...

Also, the back of our house does NOT look identical to the front of the house.

Also, we were kind of hoping that our realtor would find a way of omitting the ladder and exercise bike from her photo of the living room.

I think Chauntelle may be about to make Pam Blasingame cry.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chauntelle said...

No, I didn't make Pam (our realtor) cry....I wanted to give her a 2nd shot first. THEN I'll make her cry!

She called me back & said she'd be happy to post any pictures we took, and someone will be at the office tomorrow until 4, so she'll have them uploaded...probably not until Monday, but at least she knows that we're vigilant. She also said that she'll have Kim re-do the ad copy & take out the misspellings. It truly was horrid. When I saw it, I was between livid & really, really upset.

I've posted the link on my blog, so I won't repeat it here...

And speaking of my blog, for some reason, all the posts have moved to the BOTTOM of the blog, underneath my profile. Not sure what happened, but I'm sure it was something that I did....

4:52 PM, June 10, 2005

 
Blogger RachieK said...

Those are HORRIBLE pictures. Do these people get paid to do this?

10:45 PM, June 10, 2005

 
Blogger Chauntelle said...

Surprisingly, yes: 6% is what Pam's commission is. It's just heartbreaking to know how hard we've worked, and then the pictures show the cat food bowl & an unmade bed.

And today looks like rain, so not sure what the liklihood of getting any more outside pictures in...the one of "Back of House" is actually the front, and isn't a bad picture--just mislabeled--and I'd love to get a picture of the actual back yard--since I think it's amazing with the decks & hosta garden. It's something that I think people may actually be interested in, oh, I don't know...BUYING.

8:52 AM, June 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home