Do you like pork? Corn whiskey? Wrasslin with horses and small bears? XBox? Cheese sammiches and brown dope? If so, I'm yer Captain Posey Pants.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Yoda speaks...


Ready I am for "Revenge of the Sith". Better than the last two it is supposed to be. Disappointed will I be if tied up convincingly loose ends are not. Frustrated will I be if adequately depicted Anakin's descent into evil is not. Tired am I of like Yoda attempting to speak. Wondering am I if never has seen Yoda "Strunk and White's Elements of Style". Curious it is that an expert of proper English writing E.B. "Chalotte's Web" White is. Drunk I am from too much Dickel George.Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strange my husband is. Thankful I am that dress up as favorite character he does not.

12:40 PM, May 23, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home