Do you like pork? Corn whiskey? Wrasslin with horses and small bears? XBox? Cheese sammiches and brown dope? If so, I'm yer Captain Posey Pants.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

tiny typin

tiny typin from caintuck. sittin in the parkin lot of a hotel that is not my hotel so that i can use their magical inner-net (j roberts style). drinkin ale-8-one, reading about million dollar hosses, lookin for real sweetea (not sweet enough here). missin my sweetie. thinkin about pinto beans (maybe i'll go to cracker barrel tonite). sittin and tiny typin on my tiny lil magical computer toy in the fairfield inn parking lot, where i am not staying.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Yoda rocks.

6:18 PM, November 09, 2005

 
Blogger MiMi & Papa said...

Honey, that is REALLY the saddest thing I've ever heard! Miss you SO much!!!

6:52 PM, November 09, 2005

 
Blogger Chauntelle said...

I'm glad that you gave a shout-out to Ms. Roberts. It really does bug me when you hear her voice saying "want more from your innernet"? Does she not have the ability to make the "t" sound? The again, my husband makes fun of me when I say the movie title, "The Sixth Sense" because I enunciate between "Sixth" and "Sense." If M. Knight Shamalalyfoudoun wanted the movie to be called "The Sick Sense" that's what he would have called it.

By the way, just saw the preview to "Narnia"--I'll be first in line.

Anyway, sorry the tea isn't sweet enough...not even at Cracker Barrel with your pinto beans? :)

Love you, sweetie pie! Glad you're able to use your magical toy....even if it is by pirating Wi-Fi from the Fairfield Inn (an aparently NOT "Limited" hotel establishment)!

9:35 PM, November 09, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you P-Cat! Cool TOY!! Good job P-Kitty! I saw the preview, right behind you with Pocketmouse in tow, can't wait! Might be a good movie to see when you guys are in, bet Rach feel the same so will Mom Possum'.Love you guys! Chin up P-Cat on the tea issue!

9:45 AM, November 10, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home