Do you like pork? Corn whiskey? Wrasslin with horses and small bears? XBox? Cheese sammiches and brown dope? If so, I'm yer Captain Posey Pants.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Damn you, Schoolhouse Rock...

Chauntelle has a copy of the Schoolhouse Rock Grammar Rock CD, and I've been listening to it. Now, I've got that damn "Unpack Your Adjectives" song running through my head. Whenever I manage to knock the "Adjectives" song, however temporarily, out of its entrenched spot in my brain, the empty spot is always immediately filled with that "Rufus Xavier Sasparilla" song. So, on one hand, I've got catchy educational songs from 25 years ago taking up valuable and much-needed real estate in my gray matter, but, on the other hand, I am now extremely sensitive to the proper uses of adjectives and pronouns.

Thanks a lot, educational Saturday morning programming from 3 decades ago! At least it's not H.R. Pufnstuf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home