Do you like pork? Corn whiskey? Wrasslin with horses and small bears? XBox? Cheese sammiches and brown dope? If so, I'm yer Captain Posey Pants.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Not gonna bitch today...

Well, earlier today I saw an ugly mid 90's Mustang and I thought I might just post a big list of all kinds of things that I hate, such as ugly mid 90's Mustangs, but now I find that I'm just not in the mood.

What happened is that earlier today, I received a call from a prospective employer in SC, and it looks like I will probably be driving out that way sometime next week or so for some job interviews. I should know more about the where and when by the end of the week. I admit that I'm pretty stoked right now. I mean, I sent my resume to the manager for the Greenville area, but the call I received was from the regional VP. Also, he was already asking me about my desired salary, so I think that's a good thing.

Anyways, all y'uns in Sleepy Possum and the greater Knoxvegas vicinity be thinkin about P-Cat these next few days. Audi 5000.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knoxvegas is all thumbs up!!

7:00 PM, April 27, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:55 PM, April 27, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEEEEEEE HAWWWWW I hope you get a good one like my new one!!!!!! Keep the Sleepy Possum in the loop.

11:55 PM, April 30, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home