Do you like pork? Corn whiskey? Wrasslin with horses and small bears? XBox? Cheese sammiches and brown dope? If so, I'm yer Captain Posey Pants.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

My boss is an insane bitch...

My boss, whose name I will not mention here, is kind of nuts. She reprimanded me today, actually "wrote me up", for neglecting to order a particular part. Now, I admit that I should have ordered tha part last week, but holy shit, lady, have you looked at some of your stuff lately?

I felt sorry for you the day we rode to Nashville to visit a supplier, as I listened to you attempt to explain to the president of the company how you could not know that we were about to be hit with $100,000 worth of welding charges at the end of the fiscal quarter. Truth be told, I've felt sorry for you on multiple occasions, usually after you've said or done something particularly awkward and/or inappropriate. I've tried to understand you, tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, tried to believe that you are basically "good" or "nice". But now, I'm thinking maybe you really are just the abrasive, unlikeable, hypocritical, self-interested little witch that you have always seemed to be.

Hmm.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can take care of her if you would like me to. Much like I did when we were children.

3:29 PM, April 18, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, because we all know that you don't tell Wonder Woman what to do. And you apparently don't mess with Wonder Woman's brother, either. She'll kick your ass.

12:53 PM, April 20, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you want me to bust a cap in her ass?!!!

7:03 PM, April 27, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home