Do you like pork? Corn whiskey? Wrasslin with horses and small bears? XBox? Cheese sammiches and brown dope? If so, I'm yer Captain Posey Pants.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Movies that I can't seem to stop watching...

There are certain movies that, whenever I stumble across them while scanning through the satellite channels, I have to watch to the end, no matter what. It's not that I particularly love all of these movies, although I generally do like them all. Honestly, I'm not sure why I feel compelled to watch them. Here are few...

Tombstone (I'll be your huckleberry...)
Starship Troopers (they sucked out his brain...)
Iron Giant (Superman...)
Shawshank Redemption
Road Trip (apparently)
Master and Commander blah blah blah
Terminator 3 (apparently)
Just One Of The Guys (hard to explain)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least your brain is not clogged with useless, yet entertaining movie quotes. Or in many cases (Stephen) entire movie scripts. You tell them I'm comin' and Hell's comin' with me!

10:39 AM, April 09, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Cusin I agree..."Nobody puts baby in the corner" guess that one

6:03 PM, April 18, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home