Do you like pork? Corn whiskey? Wrasslin with horses and small bears? XBox? Cheese sammiches and brown dope? If so, I'm yer Captain Posey Pants.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I have a big head

The fact is that my head is large. However, I don't believe it is true that my head is large in a way that is out of proportion to the rest of my body. I must admit that I am a pretty big guy. I don't think I'm actually fat, but I am a big guy with a big frame. I'm pretty much built like a retarded lumberjack. I'm sorry; that's offensive. I should say that I'm built like developmentally challenged harvester of arborially-derived materials and products.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet my head is bigger. actually, i know it is. i know this because using a computer model, i conducted water displacement tests using both our heads and...well, i spilled more water.

2:03 PM, March 26, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My theory is that your head is so large due to all the "special tests" your sister was always so happy to use as your excuse for not riding the bus.

5:56 PM, April 18, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home