Do you like pork? Corn whiskey? Wrasslin with horses and small bears? XBox? Cheese sammiches and brown dope? If so, I'm yer Captain Posey Pants.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

April 28, 1974

Our parents tell me that when I first saw her, I was kind of bummed, because she really didn't do anything. She just kind of lay there, floppy and pale. Not like a puppy at all.

Of course, then she got older and starting doing cool stuff, like peeing in frisbees and starting fights for me, plus she knew all the words to that "Animal Fair" song (or at least she knew most of the vowel and consonant sounds of the song; it's unclear from her pronunciation whether she actually knew the words per se). In short, she was a pretty damn cool little sister.

As we grew up together, she became more than my little sister. I am pleased and honored to call her my great friend. She is one of the funniest and brightest people I know. The world would not be as interesting or entertaining a place without her.

So, booyakasha RKH, my little sister! Someone smack her on the ass 31 times for me today!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so lucky to have a brother like you!! Just for the record, I think the whole peeing in the fisbee is an urban legend. Did anyone actually REALLY see that happen? I also STILL know all of the words to the Animal Fair song. Although now instead of being cute, I just creep people out when I sing it. I sure do love you, Meriweather!

3:55 PM, April 28, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what love this family has! I think the peeing actually happened she just supressed the memory!! She is a cool sister and an even better FRIEND!!! She ain't no HOLLER BACK GIRL!!!!

1:09 AM, April 30, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P-Cat that is the sweetest thing. She is a wonderful sis and friend. My life would not be as culturized if it weren't for her. I am a member of the RKH Fan club!!! I wanna here the animal fair song.

11:50 PM, April 30, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home